Monday, March 07, 2011

Monday Baby Bunday

I took more pictures of those baby bunnies today. As you can see between their constant movement, less than optimal lighting, and extreme cuteness, the camera had a very hard time getting a focussed image. The babies fit right in the palm of your hand and are so tame, trusting and sweet, they will fall asleep on their backs, feets to the sky, while you are holding them. When I see my rabbits they seem like huge oafs but at the same time I can hardly imagine their cuteness at two weeks. Can you even imagine Harriet with her little mits?




Yes, this one is standing on his/her tippy toe and going straight up!!

Baby Bunnies 2 weeks 03/07/11

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

squeeerrific!

Usagi said...

cute little bunnies!

PJ said...

I am sooooooo jellusssss!

Friend of the Animals said...

I want that blanket.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Adorable! My husband wants a baby bunny and I want that quilt pattern!

Jade said...

*SQUEE*!

Reminds me of the accidental litter I had; as they got older, they turned into bouncy balls of fluff and spent as much time as possible bopping around their room. Tired me out just to watch them.

I can just imagine Queen Harriet all tiny with itty bitty mittys! :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Cuteness overload!!!
I know Harriet was adorable!!
Love that quilt!!!
xx, shell

*jean* said...

o i can't wait to show my son! he loves bunnies! however, the cat prohibits bunny hutch at our house...thanks for sharing the sweet bundles!

Unknown said...

Super cute!
Jean, cats and rabbits are suprisingly compatible as pets. I have tow cats and one rabbit. One of the cats gets along with the rabbit, the other cat.....Rabbits rule, cats drule. Rabbit in charge.

The Fab Furs said...

Happy and hoppy little buns of cuteness!

Lisa said...

AHHH oh my goodness my heart can hardly stand it. Thank you D, I was actually thinking today that I need to ask you for an update re: the babies!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh how utterly adorably cute...

SixBunnies said...

Remember, Jean, rabbits in the house, not in an outside hutch, please!

Baby bunnies are the cutest things in the entire world! I can't stand it ... they are cuter than my brain can absorb! Please kiss each one and the big buns, too!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Thanks for chiming in on that note Six Bunnies.