Sunday, August 17, 2008

Monday Bunday

What 
is
 it 
like

 to
 be
 a
 rabbit
?

Tyler and Sydney have their people working 24/7 on that one. On another topic, look to the right and find the credit card sort of thing, we have been given this award by Carlton Jamal, a charming and funny rabbit who lives in England. We pass this on to Zinger so he can come out of his hidey hole and go shopping; to Sue from Studio Window, who is a dog person but braves this rabbit blog for artistic reasons; to Bunnygirl and the newly acquired and wonderfully spotted Cadbury as a slightly belated welcome token. And a delightful Bunday to all.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's not tell the humans haw fabulous it is to be a house bun... they may want to become buns themselves!

Friend of the Animals said...

Tyler and Sydney seem to be the lucky ones-they have a great life.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Thanks for the cool award! We'll try to get to it this week, after Monday Bunday! :-)

Anonymous said...

What's it like being a rabbit? Oh, nothing much.. the universe just revolves around us, is all..

Crafty Green Poet said...

what adorable bunny photos. Bunnies are wise and all knowing and well i think furrybutts says it all....

Carlton Jamal said...

The life of a bunny is the most bestist of them all!






Apart from vaccinations.

Zinger said...

Happy Monday Bunday! Mine just got better acuz you gave me an award! Thank you!!! And I agree with Fi - if my Mom knew how great it is to be a bun she'd want to be one too!

I'm gonna have to go meet Carlton Jamal and add him to my warren!

PJ said...

I'm hoping to one day live vicariously through a bun, I think they're my totem.

RG said...

I don't know what it is like to be a bunn ... it is an unfathonable question for me! However ... being a bunn like the Spots looks pretty darn good!!!!!