Sunday, April 24, 2011


In just five minutes Tyler changed his shape at least as many times, here are just a few examples. All photos are Tyler on 04/24/2011 as part of the Bun-A-Day-Plan for the Year of the Rabbit. If you are not yet a follower, join the party! it's over to the right.

Hidden Ears.

Twist Pose.

Head Rest.


Rabbits' Guy said...

Reminds me of that game we played as kids (year before last) where one kid closes his eyes for a second, then opens, then closes, ... and the other changes position each time the eyes close.

Bunny magic.

I missed the water post but happy to see there are shenanigans there too!

Jade said...

Pose #1: "Does this earstyle make my butt look big?"

Pose #2: "It does, doesn't it? Darn it, those carrots always go straight to my hips. Give me a sec, I need to straighten this out."

Pose #3: "Ah, much better...Helllllloooo ladies..."

Crafty Green Poet said...

Lovely photos and I like Jade's commentary!

M.Kate said...

er...obviously, he can do all those poses or shape shifting better than me hehe !!

Clovie Boy said...

I like all three shapes! The head rest cracks me up!

anne said...

best xbox 360 games
I like the three poise. The rabbit really looks healthy. As if that rabbit looks like a cute stuff toy.

Lisa said...

Tyler seems to love resting his head on things :)