Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Bunday: Girl Talk


Business first, we have a little, err, situation as regards the Food Ball Give-A- Way. You see we had 6 balls and certainly thought we could use just three. However we seem to have lost three of the balls. Very often when it came time to load the balls with pellets I wouldn't be able to find one, so, after much searching I'd open a fresh one. Eventually all six balls were in rotation and I figured as the time drew near to send them off to new homes I'd find them. This was a nice thought but I can't find three of the balls. Rabbits3 are doubtless enjoying my consternation and laughing through they whiskers. Those of you who entered, just hang on and we will work this out......

Other news is that Amelia, always experimental, is growing stripes on her legs and a broader. darker nose. This could be a temperature related phenomenon (like Siamese cats) not just trend setting fur decoration.


She and Sydney are trying very hard to be friends.


Here is an almost snuggle.


A peck on the check.


Happy Solstice

17 comments:

RG said...

Tatoos! (Watch for body piercings.)

Glenna said...

Perhaps she is modeling darker points to blend in better with the Spots? Perhaps the Spots informed her that she must have spots to be in the club.

Glenna said...

And it is not an "almost snuggle," it IS a snuggle.

Unknown said...

I love them to bits! ...........but I do think they need to diet a bit...just like me hehe :)

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I love that they're starting to all get along. So sweet!

PJ said...

Maybe they're carrying them in their cheeks?

The girls are playing very nicely here.

Also, I love Amelia's paw presentache in the the last photo. Very sweet.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

It is an almost snuggle because it didn't last very long at all.......

Crafty Green Poet said...

sweet almost snuggly bunnies! Amelia is indeed the fashion conscious young bun! lovely photos

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Amelia is just trying out for a gig on "Project Bunway."

Unknown said...

Those stripes are tribal!
Cute snuggle. Since it was short, it was probably a test. Now they have to process the data before they decide if they should repeat it.

PJ said...

Spots and stripes forever!

Annette Tait said...

Wow! love Amelia's tiger feet! what a trend setter she is!
I expect the 3 other balls have been secured in areas for snacking later on?
or perhaps they heard all about the give-away?

Christina said...

Oh I think the bunnies heard about the give-a-way and just arent willing to part with those balls. I think Glenna is right. Amelia is growing more spots to blend in with the Spots.

Tamsin said...

Lol, I guess they really like the food balls! There's probably a hidey place somewhere they've stashed them.

Amelia looks like she's trying to turn into a Zebra, I've never seen markings on a bunny like that before. They are very trendy, I wouldn't rule out her just trying to become a fashion icon.

Lisa said...

I'm not sure what Amelia's intentions are, but she looks beautiful in any bun fashion.

Awww!!! Amelia/Sydney snuggle! Thought we'd never see the day. Congrats.

jason said...

I love the first pic. I can hear Amelia going, "Whooooooo's lookin' at ma feets?"

RoadBunner said...

This cracks me up! They have hidden the food balls so you can't give them away :) Clever buns. They all look so sweet :)