Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Bunday: Our Ears

Ears tell a lot about a rabbit. They convey emotions, intent, and state of health. The rigorous study of ears is much neglected field, but today, with the help of Rabbits3 it is the hope that the world will sit up and take notice. A simple "reading" of the ear markings can reveal much about a bun........

Here is Amelia's left ear, since she came to live here her ears have been constantly changing from dark to light and back again. For a few weeks now she has been sporting a chevron at the base of the her ear. This coupled with her grey ballet flats portrays of fashionable, but not over dressed bun; concerned with details, but not willing to take on any extraneously burdens. Her multiple ears positions, demonstrated here in the extreme, indicate flexibility and adaptability. Some good traits for a third bun.....

Comparing Sydney (left) and Tyler there is a distinct difference between these these siblings, in terms of color and markings.......

Sydney's black, black, black ears are softer than soft, if she'll let you near them. Dark all the way down to the base, this is a bun who lives life her way, she is the boss and chooses whom is allowed to be close. The line connecting her eye patches is quite straight, she has definite boundaries. Note though the white crevice between her ears, this indicates a vulnerability, a chink in her armor. She can be loving, but it's a careful path to her heart, like walking a tightrope......

Tyler's classy grey ear shade along with a more open design both between and on the ears are expressions of his personality. He is more open than Sydney and at the same time more vulnerable, this actually makes him friendlier because he is looking for protection (even though he thinks of himself as TOTALLY dominant). His eye patches are connected by a much more broken line than Sydney's, a sign that boundaries are flexible and subject to variance depending on circumstance.


Rabbits3 hope you have enjoyed this introduction to art of ear reading, remember trying this at home could lead to unexpected results........Have a good Bunday.



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent information! I love the chevron on Amelia's ears - too adorable!

Christina said...

Sorta like palm readings on people. LOL. My what lovely ears they have. My favorite are the ears laid back in disapproval. Makes me shudder.

Annette Tait said...

what astute observations indeed!
Amelia must be in training to get her next 'stripe' (as we call it in the Aussie Army) and will still be going thru the battery of tests. I am sure she will pass with flying colours. I notice that Tyler has a large big spot on his rump - rather like a 'pip' that the colonels sport on their shoulders. Perhaps he is the 2IC? and ofcourse Sydney is in camoflague and when you are in enemy territory you don't wear your rank. I am sure she is the Brigadier :)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

MOC-yes, they are quite the ear decoration!
C-been reading a book of Chinese face reading, seems universally applicable.
AFT-an army of buns? the world is in trouble !

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Lovely ear patterns! Amelia's chevron is beyond adorable - I need to tell Cadbury he should be more fashion-forward.

The Bunns said...

You have now gone COMPLETELY round the bend there. Rabbit ear fetish ... hmpfffffffff

You'll never see that sort of rubbish on OUR blog!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Bs-do I detect jealousy?
BG- the Spots say any Spot is fashionable.....they may be biased...

Crafty Green Poet said...

what lovely ears and interesting readings too.

Unknown said...

Interesting! Silver's ears are agouti, the wild type. What does that mean?

d. moll, l.ac. said...

CGP- surprisingly accurate, if I do say so myself.
C-hmmm, send me a picture????

PJ said...

Bunneh ears. Sigh. So sweet. I love Miss Amelia's flight stripes, they're very special. And Sydney and Tyler certainly live up to their markings. You're very lucky to have such handsome companions.

Fez and the Gang said...

It's true, we are a mysterious and fascinating mammal. Thank you for enlightening other humans about the complexities of our ears.

Unknown said...

woweee...ear reading..now I get it :)

I can see you doing extremely well in this field hehe...I love them all and never knew their colours changes until now...so cool :)

Mary-Laure said...

I love this Bunny Ear Reading 101 class...

RG said...

Me too. Wish I'lda paid attention better about 3 days back.

Robert Fenwick said...

Hi Diana,

Thanks for viewing my blog. I was about to answer your question in comments, and ...I'm just learning to negotiate the blogophere... I must have clicked the wrong link inadvertently, because your comment has completely disappeared from my blog. Most mysterious!

Anyway, I'm planning on writing a short article about the four pillars pretty soon for the blog, so I hope you'll keep watching for it. In answer to your question per se, the Year Pillar is the describer of your constitutional nature, sort of the "Grand Master" of your personality. The other three pillars have different scale and function, but it's the Year Pillar that's going to win any arguments, in the long run.

Please do leave more comments if you have other questions about using the tong shu, or on chinese astrology in general. I'm making up a queue of topics suggested by viewers/subscribers which I can deal with in special essays.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

An excellent lesson in the art of ear reading. I believe Sugie and Sydney share the same ear messages.
bunny hugs,
shell

台中短租套房-夏卡爾 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wan said...

A very nice Blog.
I also have my own blog here.
Come and visit my blog http://animatorzoo.blogspot.com/
thanks