Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby Lion Heads Growing Up

Today, 6/24/2011, nothing went as planned so when I was asked, for the third time, to take photos of the baby lion heads I said "Now, I'll do it now". You can see them just a few days old HERE. They are still growing, but you can see some different personalities emerging from the primordial cuteness of extreme babyness. I was also asked to come up with some short, unisex names that were not too weird. "Are Tibetan words too weird?" "No, that's not too weird." So I leafed through my Tibetan dictionary and choose some words that wouldn't be too hard to pronounce.....
Mospa-adore
Snobo-blue
Zerbu-clove
Kaba- Coffee
Campa-dance
Kurma-dandelion
Dadpa-faith
Yinmin-truth
Goba-imagine
Norbu-jewel
Bapo-magician
Padma-lotus
Ribon-hare

We'll wait and see which, if any, are used!





This last bunny is a ringer, he's an adopted orphan.

All these bunnies will be adoptable though Rabbit Haven.

16 comments:

Glenna said...

Ohhhhhh. Too darned cute.

Jade said...

Hey there, Mickey here--well, I knew it would happen; Mum has gone and *squee*-ed herself unconscious. I took away her internet privileges and sent her to bed.

PJ said...

This is so unfair, I would swoon to be amidst such epic cuteness. Great job, you have a definite bun eye.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

OMG, too cute! *swoon*

The Fab Furs said...

Overcome.by.primordial.cuteness. Love the names, esp. Kaba, Kurma, Norbu, and Zerbu.

Lavender Rabbit said...

Cuteness overload! How can you take pictures when those noses just beg to be kissed?

d. moll, l.ac. said...

G-yup
J or M-so sorry, hope she's ok in the morning...
P-I had to keep slapping my own face to keep from losing it completely.
BG-quick, Cadbury, the smelling salts!!
FF-aren't they fun for a bun?

Christina said...

I got a cavity just looking at these pic's.

Unknown said...

Help meeee! I'm meltiiiiiing!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh they are adorable! Sweet lionheads!

RG said...

A buncha little Zoeys! Quick - somebody tell Shell at Raspberry Rabbits! She can have pick of the litter!

(Great photos - all keepers!)

bunnits said...

I think I am dying of cute overload. They are delightful.

I don't think the Tibetan names are bad at all. We came up with Aztec and Mayan names for the cats a few years ago. Those roll right off your tongue...

RoadBunner said...

Dear Lord, that little one with the Mario mustache!!!! Squee!!!

Erin said...

I LOVE THESE!!!

SixBunnies said...

I love the last little guy! He has no idea he's not a lionhead! I want!

Lisa said...

These little guys are so darn cute and between your fantastic photography skills and their epic cuteness, they will all find homes as soon as they're ready to go!