Sunday, October 11, 2009

Monday Bunupdateday

Amelia again shows her expertise with the 
Earometer method of measurement.

It has been a rather hectic week between trying to be a good daughter and the hard drive going south, bundates have been somewhat limited. I got tired of Sydney always chasing Amelia and so have had to give her a little talking to about playing nicely and how there is enough love to go around and all that. I've also been supervising more closely and  creating  diversions when Sydney starts taking a run at Amelia. I've seen no more Amelia/Tyler grooming, though I have seen her asking oh so very nicely.

Tyler takes a taste to be sure the produce 
is up to his high bunstandards.

It is expected that California's Central Coast will be rained on to the tune of 3-6 inches on Tuesday so I harvested the rest of our red pumpkins. Of course these had to be inspected by the Rabbits3. As you can see Amelia measured with her Earometer, Tyler tasted and Sydney hopped over to record  the findings on the chalkboard.

This looked like a lot of fun and I don't really mind a few chews here and there, 
so I let them be rabbits, bundiscipline is not my strong suit.

 It seems to be in the Spots nature to rampage and pillage, so I wasn't a bit surprised when I heard a small crash and found Tyler and Sydney in the middle of a box of papers. Although Tyler was the one to make his way onto the plant shelf and eat part of an Orchid (toxic plant, but it didn't bother him a bit), I'm not sure if it was Sydney or Tyler who ate part of a silicon muffin cup, but I am sure it is Sydney who has it in for BF's couch, now covered with throw rugs, cardboard and a couple wooden boards. The resulting curious structure is functional only from the standpoint of keeping Sydney from her apparently appointed mission in life, but not from that of human usage. Ah, well, a lose/lose situation, maybe we should just let her have the couch, at least somebun would be happy.

We send Rabbits Guy and Fats wishes for healing and wellness. 

PS Interview with me here. Sorry it's a treasure hunt to find the interview, go to link, click on the offered Printsy link, page to the bottom, click on older posts and voila`.......

13 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Bunny fun...with pumpkins! I wish I could give nose kisses to all three of your little lagomorphs!

The Fab Furs said...

Bunnies are natural born decorators and must have things just so. Our Mercedes used to bump her Cottontail Cottage 4 feet over to the side of the exercise pen, and climb out to quietly rip the stuffing out of the couch. It did seem to make her very happy.

RG said...

Grand pumpkins ... grand bunns ...

I might be wrong here, but is it becoming the bunn's house with human habitation allowed on their terms? I mean, throw rugs and boards on the couch?

Thanks for the healing words. I am progressing well - better than last time and using all my tips an techiques!

RG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafty Green Poet said...

the buns seem to enjoy being responsible for pumpkin quality control!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

BG-come and kiss anytime!
FF-Mercedes sounds like she had a bit of the engineer in her.
RG-It's a bunn's world, without a doubt.
CGP-Yes, I feel that despite their tendencies to what may by some be construed as misbehavior they should contribute to the household.

Christina said...

Oh I am not very good with bun discipline either. They pretty much get away with murder, the little stinkers.

Those pumpkins look great. I have always loved the red one but never see them around here.

Paula said...

I did not know about red pumpkins and I must say they look great with black and white bunnehs. It's very touching that Miss Amelia seems intent on earning her keep, measuring everything just so.

Anonymous said...

You have some of the luckiest, happiest buns on the coast that's for sure! I'm with you letting the buns be buns! This was another fun update. And I just read and thoroughly enjoyed the interview!

RG said...

Found the interview .. if a one-armed guy can ...

Very well done and how inspirational ... should be required reading for all young girls. Guys too, probably.

Unknown said...

woot...thanks for the update..i am late this week...busy being, well busy hehe :) Silicon muffin cup...must be hungry :)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

C-lack of discipline is more fun!
P-it is a pairing, Miss A want very much to contribute to the general running of bunthings.
MOC-Fidget is pretty lucky too !
RG-well done, the finding, yes, perhaps as a cautionary tale.
MK-you sound busy as a bunny. There was apple scent on the muffin cup......

Liz.Photo said...

Pretty Cute!!! made my day!